This month Birchbox decided to revamp their logo…all white and no metallic pink. I like it. They also had a cute white and black chevron inside of the box rather than plain. Yes, apparently little things make me happy, lol!
So here is what I found in my box this month:
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (full size $18) – haven’t had the chance to use this, but excited to try it out.
- Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Nail Files (full size $5) – I’m pretty sure this is full size and they are awesome! Easy to put in my purse for the occasional broken nail and the perfect size to use on Mabel too!
- Suki Exfoliating Foam Cleanser (full size $32.95) – It’s basically an overpriced sugar scrub. This one is lemon scented and reminded me too much of Pledge (you know, the household cleaner). I’ll pass.
- Color Club Nail Polish in London Calling (full size $8) – The color is a vibrant minty green but I’ve never been impressed with the Color Club brand polishes. They always chip super fast, like next day. I think I’ll try to find a similar color with Essie.
- SW Basics Lip Balm (full size $15) – This is full size and felt amazing going on. This balm is lemon scented too but reminded me of Starburst lemon, which is a good type of lemon, lol! Just don’t think I could pay $15 for a lip balm.
Overall I was pleased with this month’s box with the exception of the scrub that smelled like a household cleaner. I hope that maybe next month I’ll get lucky with some makeup or perfume samples.
Click here to see my previous boxes!
Did you get a Birchbox this month? What did you get? Feel free to link up in the comment section if you posted about yours.