This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
A few weeks ago I posted a recipe for Cheesy Breakfast Pizza all due to my love of cheese. And I’m pretty stoked about the new stand up cheese package that KRAFT has created (it’s easier to stick your hand or measuring cup in for the perfect amount of cheese). So today I’m bringing you a great little appetizer: Pizza Pull-Aparts!
Just a FYI, I picked up all of my ingredients at Safeway (Safeway Just For You)…I’m really going to miss this grocery store when we finally get to South Carolina since there aren’t any there! Big sad face.
Anyway, this recipe is super simple and quick to make! There’s a little bit of prep work like cutting the biscuits and then mixing everything in a bowl…but that’s pretty much it!
Ready to chow down?! Here’s the recipe:
- 2 cans of buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella
- 7 oz bag of pepperoni
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan
- 1 jar of pizza sauce (to be used for dipping)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut raw biscuit dough circles into fourths and with your hands, quickly roll each fourth into a ball.
- Cut pepperoni slices in half.
- Add all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese and pizza sauce into a large bowl and with your hands, gently mix and make sure all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Take a greased pie dish or 9×13 baking dish and pour mixture in. IMPORTANT – make sure dough bits are layered evenly and not on top of one another – if you don’t follow this step, your pull-apart bread will not cook evenly!
- Once evenly laid out, top with shredded Parmesan.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes (it may be longer depending on your oven or how you laid out the biscuit dough balls). Start checking at 20 minutes and then every 5 minutes until your biscuits are a golden brown and cooked all the way through. *If you find the the middle is still doughy, you could cover the top with foil to prevent further browning and continue checking every 5 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then enjoy with a side of pizza sauce to dip them into!
So get your #StandUpCheese on and enjoy!