I’ve Been Keeping a Secret…

With all of the craziness of selling our home, living in limbo in Maryland, and now moving to South Carolina…there is something that I haven’t shared with you all yet.

Super Hero Pregnancy Announcement

No…Mabel isn’t Clark Kent.  ;)

But I for sure had a lot of fun taking photos of her outside in a Super Woman costume.

Super Hero Pregnancy Announcement

Super Hero Pregnancy Announcement

But you’re probably still wondering what the secret is…

So let me spill the beans.  :)

Super Hero Pregnancy Announcement

I’m 10 weeks now, over the morning sickness (I didn’t get a lot of it), and due pretty close to when Mabel was born.

I guess we have a thing for February babies?

Super Hero Pregnancy Announcement

I could lie and say she’s super happy about being a big sister, but in reality she has no clue what’s up, lol!

Just an insanely cute pic (yes, I know I’m partial!).

So I guess the secret is out!  :)

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

1. says

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! And what a cute way to announce it!! What part of SC did you move to?? We are in Charleston :)

Xo- lianne
    Lulabelleblog.com

• Morgan says

Thanks! We’re pretty excited about it. :) We actually aren’t too far away (I wish my husband would have been assigned to Charleston!). We are out at Shaw AFB.

• Morgan says

Thank you! :) And borrow away! I found the slogan/similar ideas on Pinterest so good ideas just keep on giving. :)

2. Amber says

Congrats! We too are expecting. Our son will be 3 end of September and we are due the beginning of September (only 5 more weeks left!). So I guess we have this thing for September babies. HAHA!

3. Kristie says

Congratulations! I am sure Mabel will be a great big sister and even though she doesn’t know it yet, she’ll love having a sibling to play with!

4. says

CONGRATULATIONS! Such a wonderful blessing! Mabel & my daughter Aubrie are 1 week apart in age. I first started following your vlogs during your pregnancy with Mabel as I was a week ahead of you with my pregnancy. I’m looking forward to your advice & perspective of life as a mommy of two. We’re planning to expand our family in about a year. Again congratulations! & I hope you and your family have a fantastic weekend!!

P.s.
    I adore your announcement. Mabel is the cutest!

5. Miriam says

Congratulations!

Any noticeable differences in symptoms with this pregnancy than with Mabel? Can’t wait to read all about it.

6. Caitlin says

Oh my gosh! How exciting :)
    I’m so happy for your little family! My little guy is a February baby.
    Everyone around me is having babies too, I’m getting baby fever!

7. Mona says

Congratulations you guys! Great announcement, a total surprise :) I can’t wait to follow your blog through another pregnancy. I’ve been there (almost) since the beginning!

8. Colleen says

So exciting!! I’m due in Feb also (2/28) with my first! :) I’ve been following you for about a year now because I looked online how to use Wondfo opk strips and your YouTube video popped up! Love your blog!